Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] bjneng
Date: Oct 01, 2006 @ 02:54
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@yahoo.com>)

oops
right you are

here it is again for a third try
or rather attached at last for the first time
i hope

& for my part
as i notice some of my lost messages are finally
beginning to arrive
& while still waiting for a few more that are still
lost
i am also unable to find your bfbjne pushpin guess you
mention here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/20031
as the link just leads to a blank page at borderbase

nor btw do i grasp what you mean in that message about
greenwich

also
in general
i find the encarta maps at the tightest zoom level not
much worse than the tactical pilotage charts youve
been attaching
from which i believe they are actually copied anyway
so there is no need for you to keep going to the
effort of scanning & attaching these

& maybe we will get more accomplished if we slow down
a little anyway

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@nicolette.dk>