Subject: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] BEFRLU
Date: Sep 30, 2006 @ 14:56
Author: Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase ("Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase" <jesper@...>)

I think Harry argument was something in line with it being the wrong marker on the wrong territory.

If the confluence is the tp, the marker is in BE, so if the marker is a FRLU marker is is strange - it does appears to be a BELU marker (http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/border.php?c1=12&c2=87) . I think the FRLU are concrete blocks.

Jesper

--
Borderbase - your online guide to international borders and tripoints
http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase