Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: stretching the quest for a real stretchable latex tripoint to stretch
Date: Sep 25, 2006 @ 00:12
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@yahoo.com>)

& finally
please find attached
first
a next & probably last
best guessed full depiction of the north boundary or
closing line
of the latex neutral ground
extending this time from the foot of bayou pierre lake
in the east
to the sabine river in the west via n32x94w
with the watershed divide lalatxtx tripoint upon it
again interpolated
& marked with a new pushpin

by this new reckoning & photo
the previous pushpin try still attached is just a
point on the 1803esus2latx convergent
so you can with its help easily visualize the notional
tee or wye shaped border trijunction

the second & last attachment zooms in to the immediate
neighborhood

any further revisions
which i doubt will be necessary
are most likely to fall somewhere between these 2
pushpins

http://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=32&lon=-94
> > ) and then
> > stitch to the river by prolongation along the same
> > bearing. There might
> > be other solutions, such as using a point
> > mathematically intermediate
> > between the three points, then a stitch to the
> > nearest point on the
> > river.
> >
> > Lowell G. McManus
> > Leesville, Louisiana, USA