Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: stretching the quest for a real stretchable latex tripoint to stretch
Date: Sep 24, 2006 @ 22:59
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ok great
i have been lost along the mcmahon line all afternoon
trying to stretch out de facto notional btcnine for
prime time too

but thanxx for all these additional rude awakenings
hahaha
& to think i was imagining the bayou pierre lake
settlement could opt into the neutral ground
just to continue avoiding authority
hahaha
just like me
hahahaha

but ok i get that now

the authorities such as they were
drew the notional line up the bayou pierre to keep
everyone off the west bank
but then they had to stop or turn this line west at or
just below bayou pierre lake in order to permit this
particular west bank settlement to be an exception &
legally stay put
& within american louisiana

so clearly i need to revise the eastern terminus of my
closing line to reflect this effectivity

& i do think the southernmost point of bayou pierre
lake just as good a stretch for the turnpoint now as i
formerly did its northernmost

however in the west i am not so amused
hahahaha

but now that youve confirmed the contemporary belief
in the multiple coincidence myth
youve freed me once again at the nw corner just as you
did at the ne corner
from any perceived need to stretch the size of the
territory of the neutral ground
in favor of the opportunity to stretch its bona fides

for clearly we who can thread the needle of perceived
truth thru the n32x94w intersection on the way to
sticking its point in the sabine river should do so
& that way we will at least be honoring all the data
equally even if not quite so simultaneously as was
promised & thought possible
nor quite so expansively as i myself had first
envisioned

so happily it is back to the google earth drawing
board for me
& i can already foresee a pretty good lurch southward
for my next & probably final lalatxtx try
since we do finally seem to have surpassed its limits
of stretchability

http://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=32&lon=-94

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=31.99994&lon=-93.99999&s=200&size=l&u=6&datum=nad83&layer=DRG

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=32.10587&lon=-93.55704&s=200&size=l&u=4&datum=nad27&layer=DRG

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=32.11972&lon=-93.55324&size=l&u=4&datum=nad27&layer=DRG25
> > as well as by the little red starting square in my
> > second attachment
> > with the idea in view of solving the messy
> conundrum
> > on the sabine river end of the closing line by
> > choosing the correspondingly northernmost feasible
> > point there too
> >
> > & i suppose i should ask you first if there isnt
> some

=== message truncated ===