Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: yikes kztmuz is reportedly undelineated & definitely elusive
Date: Sep 05, 2006 @ 03:53
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

Despite whatever degree of spuriousness in the precision, it's the best
that we've got for now.

Yes, I agree that we are both probably close enough to call it Class C
if we were on-site, which is pretty good considering that its
purportedly unmarked anyway.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA