Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] yikes kztmuz is reportedly undelineated & definitely elusive
Date: Sep 04, 2006 @ 16:33
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

or better yet
since the google satpic ultimately gives much more
detailed topo isography than the encarta map
provided it is aimed & centered correctly
as it is here to the best of my & its combined ability

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&om=1&z=14&ll=41.317206,55.994568&spn=0.031588,0.058708&t=h
i would now go so far as to make kztmuz somewhere very
near the tip of the distinctive symmetrical arrowhead
cum needle tip centered there
when zoomed all the way in

& thus very likely on at least fairly steep gradient

clear & credible down to fairly narrow parameters but
still only so far
admittedly

but how does that compare with the position predicted
or indicated by your restricted source

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=41.399513160184476&TextLongitude=56.029051315699746&TextAltitude=8&TextSelectedEntity=10107400&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Medium&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=goklenkuyu&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on&ResultsListbox=43.2899541104997%3B59.2412018038095%3B5%3B10107400%3BQoraqalpoghiston+%28autonomous+republic%29%2C+Uzbekistan%3BMedium%3BComprehensive

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=10&ll=41.307729,55.994568&spn=0.505475,0.939331&t=h&om=1

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=41.619802~54.78123&style=h&lvl=7&scene=1004144

> fine

> the
> > > shows
> boundaries
> > > are
> If
> > > you

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=39.45&TextLongitude=-98.907&TextAltitude=0&TextSelectedEntity=39070&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Medium&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=mangystau&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on

=== message truncated ===