Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] yikes kztmuz is reportedly undelineated & definitely elusive
Date: Sep 04, 2006 @ 07:14
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- "Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...> wrote:

> Both of the Live Local links in your reply work for
> me. I'm not clear
> on what you're getting when you go to them.

great
i still get nothing
or rather to be perfectly clear i get a blank white
screen
both normally & also when i try to go via my hotmail
account
which for some reason doesnt activate any links at all

but i am not much for jumping thru hoops anyway
so cant you just capture & send us whatever it is you
are talking about
or help us out of your predicament some other way

but in any case
whatever you may be seeing there
please understand i dont think we are talking about a
salt pan here
whether wet or dry
nor any crack or sink
etymological speculations to the contrary
nothwithstanding
but a fairly vertical palisade
at or near the location of the tripoint
which thus might fall either beneath or atop or even
right on the edge of the plateau

perhaps somewhat like a wall of the llano estacado but
only moreso

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=41.619802~54.78123&style=h&lvl=7&scene=1004144

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=39.45&TextLongitude=-98.907&TextAltitude=0&TextSelectedEntity=39070&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Medium&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=mangystau&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on

http://maps.google.com/?ll=41.307729,55.994568&spn=0.089619,0.159645&t=k