Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] yikes kztmuz is reportedly undelineated & definitely elusive
Date: Sep 03, 2006 @ 23:22
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

sounds interesting but
is this tinyurl working normally

it quickly redirects my browser to
http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=41.619802~54.78123&style=h&lvl=7&scene=1004144
but this page then does nothing
just like its main page also does
http://local.live.com/
so maybe that whole site or function is down
whatever it may be or mean

the tinyurl site itself seems to be working fine

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=39.45&TextLongitude=-98.907&TextAltitude=0&TextSelectedEntity=39070&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Medium&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=mangystau&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on

http://maps.google.com/?ll=41.307729,55.994568&spn=0.089619,0.159645&t=k

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2006/08/295991D6-AB19-4C80-93B4-A5859F110120.html

http://www.newscentralasia.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=638

http://www.newscentralasia.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1059

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=38.3893924187585&TextLongitude=39.4382328526111&TextAltitude=8&TextSelectedEntity=9241499&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Medium&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=ustyurt&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on&ResultsListbox=38.3893924187585%3B39.4382328526111%3B8%3B9241499%3BHazar+%5BKavak%5D%2C+Elaz??%2C+Turkey%3BMedium%3BComprehensive

> >> the best if not the only known tour of the area
> >> http://stantours.com/tm_syl_ee_kap.html
> >> gets to within 100 km of the target
> >> at chagyl & kyzyl kaya or gyzylgaya on day 3
> >> & again at lake sarakamysh & kaplankyr national
> >> park
> >> on day 7

http://enrin.grida.no/biodiv/biodiv/national/turkmen/htmfiles/mapres.htm

=== message truncated ===