Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] yikes kztmuz is reportedly undelineated & definitely elusive
Date: Sep 03, 2006 @ 22:13
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

There's a different NASA satellite view of the tripoint on Windows Live
Local at http://tinyurl.com/lw7uy . This one shows depression along the
Chink Kaplankyr without water. The boundaries are better shown and
perhaps more precise than on Google Earth. If you keep zooming in, the
satellite image changes to one from Harris Corp./Earthstar Geographics
that shows the Chink Kaplankyr in a wetter condition.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA