Subject: correction Re: angle Inlet
Date: Aug 01, 2006 @ 21:27
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...> wrote:

> but i think where it may really have been from
> is this true primer
> of the extraordinary preconception & gestation of
> mbmnon
> http://www.profsurv.com/archive.php?issue=92&article=1292
>
> btw can anyone figure out or find the mentioned page
> 14
>

> but anyway
> is this newly monumented position truly mbmnon aka mnn
> or not

er

not

for a more careful reading of the article has persuaded me that they werent marking this
great tripoint & northwest angle extremity at all
but rather only a point derived from it
whose greatest claims to fame are just as mbse
aka the southeasternmost point of manitoba
& what might be called 49cause
or the east end of the 49th parallel sector of caus

& in fact this is not a multipoint of any known kind

oops

& so no matter that i cant reconcile it with anything

> astonishingly
> i cant at all reconcile their coords with either
> bus&ss or topozone
> http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?
z=15&n=5472266&e=343874&s=500&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG250