Subject: Re: DK 2nd and 3 division
Date: Nov 19, 2005 @ 14:49
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

fantastic
a whole new world to explore right outside your door

& quite a few shapely ones too there eh

& can we complete the new punctoscopy already or do we still have to wait til 2007 for it
to become real

& yikes is that a special quadricommunal lake or only a megapoint p they are singling out
& zooming in on there
at approximately birkerod farum lyngby vaerlose
or in a word bifalyva lake if i may nickname it that
since i havent yet managed to learn its normal name

but it is certainly not denmarks largest lake nor likely her only divided one so why else the
special treatment

unless bifalyva point p is just a pure & thoro cosmic kiss

randomly blissing this entire map of new borders

but whats the truth of it