Subject: Re: DK 2nd and 3 division
Date: Dec 18, 2005 @ 21:32
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well i have finally been able to learn thanx to mapquest here
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
formtype=address&country=DK&addtohistory=&address=&city=stavnsholt&zipcode=
that the true name of this lake is not bifalyva at all but fureso
aka furrow lake or groove lake in danish i imagine
& that there is at least presently no sign of a multidominium there
tho a major dk2 border & 5 dk3 communes rather than 4
oops
plus their 3 distinct communal tripoints
apparently do all grace & share this lake under the present regime
at least according to mapquest today anyway
which on the communal level dont look any different from the new ones for 2007
tho i see it is the main groove or dk2 that fureso will be losing rather than dk3 necessarily
so either your new subdivisional mapping there is peculiar
or else something even groovier than weve yet imagined is about to happen to groove lake