Subject: oops was judea & samaria tripoints was re still looking like an eggzil tripoint border post etc
Date: Nov 16, 2005 @ 21:27
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

apologies & please disregard previous tripoint quest
request if you havent already

for here is a still vaguer yet somehow trustier
assertion that the boundary between samaria & judea is
not physically well defined
but may merely
be thought of
hahaha
as passing some 15 km north of jerusalem
http://www.unu.edu/unupress/unupbooks/80858e/80858E0l.htm
in the third paragraph under israel topography
along with some other persuasive particulars
which pretty well bust my last best hopes
based on the previous text i flashed
of the precise point being on this map
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/westbank_jericho92.jpg
say where the main road to jericho descends from
either mount scopus or al ayzariyah

for i realize the new expert testimony given above
must place the immediate jmjusa triarea as far north
as al birah if not also slightly to the east of there
& thus it implicitly extends or fudges the greater
jerusalem area at least that far north & east too
a notion which tho possibly not so surprising
does nevertheless pretty well end any punctilious
search for a jerusalem judea samaria tripoint properly
so called

but it was a nice try while it lasted
or in case it can be revived

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_judea_samaria.php

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/jordan_pol_2004.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/atlas_middle_east/israel_divisions.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/egypt_admn97.jpg

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/asylum/ric/documentation/Palestine.htm

http://www.cyberus.ca/~baker/Pal_passport_recognize.htm

> > > but
> > > all that it is really important to remember
> > > so far as bp multipointing is concerned
> > > is
> > > until gaza or palestine becomes a member state
> of
> > the united nations
> > > eggzil wont actually be legally
> > > nor by any reasonable consensus