Subject: judea & samaria tripoints was re still looking like an eggzil tripoint border post etc
Date: Nov 16, 2005 @ 19:38
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

here is a vague assertion that the judea samaria line
runs generally from jerusalem to the dead sea
http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_judea_samaria.php

so i suppose there is little to no hope of locating a
judea & samaria tripoint with jordan
at the east end of this supposed line
nor even of distinguishing such a tripoint from the
already mentioned hdmdwb aka prospective iljopss for
that matter
which is also situated
if a bit less vaguely
in the dead sea

but the westward judea & samaria tripoint
in jerusalem
if any
could yet prove to be no problem at all

yo
asher are you still there

&
is there any chance you could find us a tripoint
living or ghost
that would answer to the name of jerusalem judea
samaria
or jmjusa perhaps for short

& i dont know where one might even begin to look for
it
unless there is some historic or actual easternmost
projection of jerusalem from which such a dividing
line might naturally have sprung forth

here is an also interesting philological accounting
for the names at least
of judea & samaria among others
http://www.esek.com/jerusalem/iudaea.html
which btw
along with commonest usage
has led me to deromanize my spelling of judea
oops

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/jordan_pol_2004.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/atlas_middle_east/israel_divisions.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/egypt_admn97.jpg

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/asylum/ric/documentation/Palestine.htm

http://www.cyberus.ca/~baker/Pal_passport_recognize.htm

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/israel_pol01.jpg
> > when i last looked in
> > but still subject to ongoing & likely slower
> elaboration
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper
> Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am not sure.
> > >

> > > But I have often heard Palestinian refugees
> referred to as "Stateless
> > > Palestinians".
> > >

> > > Jesper
> > >

> > > _____