Subject: Re: ellicott mound prospects in louisiana
Date: Oct 03, 2005 @ 19:20
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ok fantastic
& please feel entirely free to be the first to bail me out of my predicament

most of my 17 topozone generated prospects are in the felicianas
but i cant say which are most likely

i would say they are about as tall as a texan & quite massive if they are still all there

there is still a pic of a somewhat eroded one
probably on alfl tho
linked to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/8454
& a verbal description of another probably grander one on alfl about a third of the way
down this field report
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/9185

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>