Subject: grwawi Re: Of North Carolina and Mexico
Date: Oct 03, 2005 @ 18:40
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
& glad to have your input
but i guess i just need more sensible proof for such a supposedly content knee creak

my mystification is best exaggerated when i try to imagine how the usgs will solve the
problem of depicting the new tripoint & its immediate triarea in its next topo revision

they cant just move the river because according to roger it didnt budge & i believe him

& i dont think they can move wawi either because it supposedly didnt move either
tho it did change its name to grwa everywhere north of the former grwawi

but the river as shown on the plat has evidently moved about 500 feet west into wayne
or else grwa has moved that far east since the topo was printed

for i cant actually confirm if the wayne county east line shown on the plat matches by its
longitude the version of it shown by the topo

but something has got to give there

now i dont want to offend my informant by telling him he must be confused about
something

so i was wondering & hoping if maybe you or someone else werent also puzzled enough
by this to want to get an answer
while having the pleasure of making a fresh acquaintance of this otherwise incredibly
knowledgeable & obliging informant

& this does after all really affect a tripoint location & isnt purely idle curiosity

like we know this baby moved north
but how do we know she didnt also move east

it is most baffling & only keeps resounding

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>