Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Hammerfest or?
Date: May 16, 2005 @ 01:39
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...>
wrote:
> The question was for a town. Hence it was clear.

hahaha
well i cant speak for your european english sense of the word town
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/17774
which you posted simultaneously with the above chanticleer
but in both british & american english there are at least 5 distinct meanings for this word
including the 1 you call the european sense
nor are any of your additional & hilarious european restrictions ever actually placed on this
word in english

& you know in the north 3 eskimos on an ice floe is a settlement
hahaha
i mean from a proper multipointing point of view certainly
or 3 penguins in the southern hemisphere

but i was also referring to the possible specificity in the request for upper most too
seemingly indicating that not just the place but only its highest elevation was wanted
hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
which possibility even you our resident cock on dunghill highpointer missed in all your
clarity & certitude
hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
ahhhh
your first moment of bp proxy trypointing relevancy
class e