Subject: Re: DE-L Condo Tripoints
Date: Apr 09, 2005 @ 03:31
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Yeah, but I would expect the winner to do exactly what happened after
WW II in Versailles - "we ain't gonna share the river with you, anymore".
LN

also about the following
i wouldnt think old de jure stuff would have had to be reaffirmed
after the interruptions & conclusions of the wars
if the aggressors were ultimately repulsed
as in these cases

> At the time when Luxembourg had been assimilated into the
> Grossdeutschesreich in the 1940s, the condo must not have existed.
It