Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Q, the divided island on GRTR
Date: Mar 19, 2005 @ 02:53
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

on further reflection
all the maps i have seen agree about the railroad
& there is not likely to be another railroad crossing
than this one

& it is not so surprising that the bridge itself cant
be seen in the sat pic
nor that the island just below it has apparently grown
& crept closer to it over the past 80 years
while also practically reattaching itself to the
turkish bank btw

so i will guess decisively at this point that island q
is indeed the long narrow one shown almost touching
the left bank near the bottom of this last sat pic

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS041.pdf

> > http://www.adiyamanli.org/MapofTurkey/a1.htm
> > > > >

> http://www.sieurasia.com/english/html/eng_index.htm

> > an

> > to the

> > > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources
> > site!
> > > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/

=== message truncated ===