Subject: Re: Q, the divided island on GRTR
Date: Mar 22, 2005 @ 20:01
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

further & better confirmation at
http://multimap.com
where you can point & click your way right to island q

for there it is shown to be exactly the length & exactly the
distance below the railroad bridge that the ibs says it should be

which is quite a testimonial to multimap btw
establishing it on a level above all the others

& the one fly in the ointment
an apparently misguided ibs comment about there being an
international road bridge between markers 24 & 25
or directly across island q
might be explained away as a mistranscription of markers 25 & 26
aha
for then everything makes perfect sense

so i will upgrade my guess now from decisive to emphatic
or all but qed

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos