Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: In The Field
Date: Feb 28, 2005 @ 02:58
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

on closer examination the nj tricounty picture does
indeed look both 22ish & exceedingly moist
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/maps/new_jersey_map.html
with topozone appearing to indicate the following
abc aka atbuca moist presumably
atbuoc wet
atcacu wet tho bridged
atcagl wet
atcugl dry
beeshu wet tho bridged
beespa wet
bumemo wet
bumooc dry
cuglsa wet
eshuun wet
esmopa wet
esmoun wet
humoso wet
humowa wet
mehuso dry
memimo dry
memiso wet
misoun wet tho bridged
mopasu wet
mosoun wet
mosuwa wet

so it seems only 4 out of 22 are totally dry
remarkably
tho perhaps as many as 8 could pass for dry
thanx to overpasses etc

but clearly you are well on your way in any case

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=39.7297&lon=-74.7367&