Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Murder on a Border
Date: Feb 10, 2005 @ 21:34
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

An even better conundrum:

What would happen if a murder took place at a tri-point?

The killer in country "A" shoots victim, who is in country "B" and the
body lands in country "C".

Or: a murder takes place in the German-Luxembourg condominium. Which
land's laws would apply?

All very interesting to ponder!

Cheers!

Doug

On Thursday, February 10, 2005, at 01:02 PM, Wolfgang Schaub wrote:

> The "Oetzi" case perhaps may provide guidance...? The corpse was
> secured by Austrians, but lies in an Italian museum now, after some
> legal hassle.
>
> Wolfgang

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>