Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Murder on a Border
Date: Feb 10, 2005 @ 21:31
Author: John J. Kelly ("John J. Kelly" <johnkelly@...>)

Not a murder but:
There was a guy in Berlin named John Runnings who regularly lay on the
dividing line at Checkpoint Charlie and tried to get the East German
guards to arrest him. Half his body was in the West and half in the East
. He did it to taunt the East German authorities who couldn't arrest him
because he wasn't entirely in the East. I saw him in action a couple of
times. He got arrested later for hitting the wall with a hammer and
spent 3 months in a DDR jail.

Here's a link.

http://www.armourtech.com/diduck/

JK