Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] afcnpk pic fallout was Re: Anglo-Scottish Border Images
Date: Feb 03, 2005 @ 15:07
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

aha interesting thank you

& it is certainly true that boundaries in our modern
sense did not develop until comparatively
er
modern
times

but what exactly do you mean by victim

& who do you mean by you all

like
do you mean you see all of us here at bp as victims of
our own mistaken beliefs about boundaries

or
do you just mean you see jesper & dominic & me here in
this thread in such a dim light

or
is your block of thought here not actually teetering
atop ours
as it appears
but is rather just afloat in its own neighboring
bubble

--- Wolfgang Schaub

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/LimitsinSeas/IBS089.pdf

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/LimitsinSeas/IBS085.pdf