Subject: litchfield park az was Re: laveen az
Date: Dec 22, 2004 @ 18:43
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> laveen branch library marks the 5th maricopa county public library
i have posted from
> & this places maricopa
> which flatly bills itself as americas best county
> & not without some reason
> in a tie with the 5 branch libraries of my own favorite monroe
county florida

& continuing to drift back down the valley a half step ahead of
mother nature
i am reminded by this next branch of the maricopa county library
system that there is a third county to equal both maricopa & monroe
in quality as well as the number of venues in it i have posted from

& that is
litchfield county connecticut
with 10 libraries & counting
the county of cream hill
& my home county when i am ever home there any more

also i need to correct the maricopa claim
which was actually
best county in the usa
yikes
rather than merely in america