Subject: Re: the dearly departed
Date: Nov 04, 2004 @ 00:00
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@u...>
wrote:
> I didn't know that they had gone... I hope they are still lurking.
> There is enough useful info to keep me here, although I do get
frustrated

i agree brendan but forget the very last part

you cant afford it

& there are no victims anyway

except of their own ignorance of cosmic law

like everything else frustration only breeds more of the same

just allow them their blunder or their fun & you will feel better too

now
is there anything more in your baarle book that we havent heard yet
about the famous border cross there
previously mistaken for a drainage pipe

& i would also add in recognition of my favorite contributor lurker
grant hutchison for president
that he has long since & very capably demonstrated that border
crosses dont actually cross at all but only meet at a point
tho somehow i cant help continuing to call them this ignorant name

& btw
related but not directed to you
brendan or grant
but for another message mainly to wolfgang i think
which i dont have time to separate from this one

that reputed spiro molecule of border crosses is of course not really
a physical molecule either
any more than a border cross is really a border cross
but is a nonphysical point

> at those who feel impelled to include all of the messages they
reply to,
> often to the umpteenth level of ancestry in the thread, instead of
cutting
> out what is no longer relevant.
> But the group is still highly relevant to my work, so I'm here for
the long
> haul...
>

> At 08:19 PM 2/11/2004 +0000, you wrote:
> >Since 2000 BoundaryPoint has been a great inspiration to me and
many
> >others, but lately we have lost many great contributors like Jan
Krogh and
> >Peter Hering. And we only hear from other great contributors like
Rolf
> >Palmberg, Peter Smaardijk, Udo Metz, etc once in a blue moon.
> >
> >I have recently tried to contribute with new border material about
Cyprus,
> >new topomaps of South Eastern European tripoints, neutral zones
etc., and
> >have like a few others who attempt to re-ignite the group with
interesting
> >new topics have just been met with silence.
> >
> >I will encourge everybody with an interest in borders to help get
this
> >group back alive and back on topic. Any ideas for promotions?
Virgin