Subject: nampa mama i am a mapman Re: d&b fountainhead try results
Date: Nov 03, 2004 @ 23:40
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

just ducking back into western civ one last time here
so as to get the best available maps & weather report this time
& also to report in that the try will pick up where it left off &
will at least endeavor to keep the river in view as much as practical
while also continuing upward as far as possible by truck on the jeep
trails & then by foot ultimately
to drink the headspring

snow is predicted
& thunder & lightning are called for

delorme & the usgs have both proved hilariously misleading around
there in the past
so i will also deign to ask directions & road conditions of whatever
local maidens at least whom i may find

but the population is roughly zero for many miles in all directions

i did ask the librarian here if she realized ada county is the only
palindromic county in america
when she explained this is the canyon county library

dohh
& i would give dona ana a nod also
or half a nod anyway
i added
saluting her too
regardless

but anyway
just to get you up to speed
which is however still very slow
the following is the nutshell summary & last instalment of a series
delivered in real time as usual

message 4348 exactly 3 years old tomorrow actually

for maps or further data
good luck

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m donner" <maxivan82@h...>