Subject: the dearly departed
Date: Nov 03, 2004 @ 23:20
Author: Brendan Whyte (Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...>)

I didn't know that they had gone... I hope they are still lurking.
There is enough useful info to keep me here, although I do get frustrated
at those who feel impelled to include all of the messages they reply to,
often to the umpteenth level of ancestry in the thread, instead of cutting
out what is no longer relevant.
But the group is still highly relevant to my work, so I'm here for the long
haul...

At 08:19 PM 2/11/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Since 2000 BoundaryPoint has been a great inspiration to me and many
>others, but lately we have lost many great contributors like Jan Krogh and
>Peter Hering. And we only hear from other great contributors like Rolf
>Palmberg, Peter Smaardijk, Udo Metz, etc once in a blue moon.
>
>I have recently tried to contribute with new border material about Cyprus,
>new topomaps of South Eastern European tripoints, neutral zones etc., and
>have like a few others who attempt to re-ignite the group with interesting
>new topics have just been met with silence.
>
>I will encourge everybody with an interest in borders to help get this
>group back alive and back on topic. Any ideas for promotions? Virgin
>tripoint of the week?

Brendan