Subject: Re: spiral bindings
Date: Nov 04, 2004 @ 00:19
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@u...>
wrote:

> >Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:01:24 -0800 (PST)
> >From: Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@y...>
> >Subject: Re: Re: Spiro-Quadripoints
> >
> >Yes 3: Junholz, Cooch Behar (India-Bangladesh), and Baarle. And
the Baarle
> >one is (if I am remembering this correctly) the only one that
involves all
> >enclaves at the binational quadripoint - NO mainland.
>
> 2 Belgian enclaves, H1 and H2, and the Dutch mainland. This is
about 100m
> east of Visiweg
>
> Jungholz is two mainlands and one enclave.
>
> The Cooch Behar case (and a possible second one there too) are also
two
> mainlands and one enclave.
>
> Bara Saradubi enclave of Bangladesh joined to the eastern side of
the
> Patgram salient and possibly the Jote Nijama enclave of Bangladeshi
joined
> to the NE side of the same salient.

ahh yesss indeed
this is the one we have been supposing & clambering for more info on
since message 2000something

is there anything more in your first thesis &or personal experience
on this one than just this single enigmatic & beguiling clue

like how did you even come to learn of its probability
etc

this is original bp multipointing nitty gritty

Both are very small enclaves.