Subject: Croat/Bosnian anomaly
Date: Nov 03, 2004 @ 23:15
Author: Brendan Whyte (Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...>)

Len, can you give me the bibiiographic details of this map?
Title, date/edition, company, scale, ISBN etc?

Unlike the 1:250,000 Freytag-Berndt map of Bosnia that Doug showed scans of
(which I felt looked like the cartographer's line for the boundary had
stuck itself to a small river, and so could well have been a mapping
error), this one shows a distinct boundary that appears to make a small
tributary stream entirely Bosnian, but not that stream's watershed, which
seems strange. Perhaps the stream is an important water source for the
village/monastery at its junction with the main river forming the boundary?

At 08:19 PM 2/11/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Another map at http://exclave.info/anomalies/yugo-vennbahn.jpg
>(Len reported the same situation in msg. 12110)

Dr Brendan Whyte
Assistant Map Curator
ERC Library
University of Melbourne