Subject: Re: Radio Monte Carlo enclave
Date: Oct 26, 2004 @ 11:13
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

I like Wikipedia too, but it has its dangers. Quality control seems
not fully developed. They acknowledge this themselves:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia#Kritik

In short: not everything owned and/or used by a country in another
country is an exclave by definition.

Peter

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz" <23568@g...>
wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> i found it on wikipedia. they call it an enclave, so i did.
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roumoules
> thanks for your advice,
> chris

exclave/enclave