Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Radio Monte Carlo enclave
Date: Oct 26, 2004 @ 13:11
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Hello, I am new to the group. En/exclaves are territories owned by another country in the sense that they form part of the parent state territory. Otherwise properties owned by a country on the territory of another are extra-territorial entities. Examples: All foreign embassies, Castelgandolfo castle of the Vatican inside Italy, the monument for Latour d'Auvergne owned by France inside Germany, and many others.

As Radio Monte Carlo is concerned, their headquarters are at ROUTE MONT AGEL , 06440 Peille - FRANCE. This is close to Monaco, but in France!

Hope to have contributed to clarity.

Wolfgang