Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps - struttin
Date: Sep 27, 2004 @ 02:26
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

This is going to be a long to simmer back, burner kind of research.
I've only got my notes and some faded thremal paper photocopies... and
I'm not about to spend $200 or whatever for the old books just to
confirm for third parties what I already am convinced of myself. I
get up to the Library of Congress now and again, and I'll add a couple
of these titles to my list for my next book request - and we'll see
what comes out.

I'm still going after the German stuff based on more easily obtainable
materials that I know of.

LN