Subject: Re: dcmdvan & mdvawv retries continued
Date: Sep 26, 2004 @ 23:07
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yes
kevins my man

& tho i agree his excellent report does not directly address the
question of the tripoint
it certainly provides a new clue that could well lead to the tripoint
for it reveals the existence of a legal description of the boundary
previously unsuspected by me
in addition to the plat & marker description reports already in my
possession

aha

& this already sounds like
practically if not exactly
the extra tidbit you suggested i might find on file in the county
courthouses alongside the survey
aha

so that already looks like some pretty sharp shooting with both
barrels by you

& you can bet i will be on the phone with kevin in the morning
about this missing & possibly critical document

& yes possibly just another red herring too
i concede
but due diligence demands i track it down in any case

& another footnote to the dcmdvan try too

it also just occurred to me
an additional essential bit of data i need to remember to pull off
the paper topo is the compass bearing of the dcmd&arfa line
yikes

obviously
since we cant count on marker wm1 to give us the angle of
approach to dcmdvan but only to indicate a point on the
dcmd&arfa line some 49 or so feet away from it
aha

so things keep cooking nicely on both fronts

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> There is an article on the survey of the VAWV boundary
between Loudoun and
> Jefferson counties in PROFESSIONAL SURVEYOR magazine
at