Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps - struttin
Date: Sep 26, 2004 @ 16:36
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

len
these accounts & descriptions
of supposed disappearances & reemergences
of at least something or other
& all your other exploits
& suppositions & beliefs of demises & resurrections
which you imply & even actually appear to describe
in this & your previous message
must indeed be a great comfort to you

but again i exhort you to strut any actual demonstration of any
actual resurrection
for your doing so will actually exemplify & produce the proverbial
exception that proves the rule
http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-exc1.htm

a fabulous beast in quest if ever there was one

& we cant let you just duck out of this opportunity so easily

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
<lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> I found the right notes.... Here's the book that described the
> disappearance and re-emergences: "Histoire des reunions
temporaires
> d'Avignon et du Comtat Venaissin la France", Charpenne, P.,
1886.
> It's a history from the 13th-18th century and describes the
posession
> of the enclaves by Louis the XIV in 1663 & 1668 and by Louis
XV in
> 1768. It describes the causes, circumstance and how the
government of