Subject: Enclaves in Ferghana Valley
Date: Sep 26, 2004 @ 16:34
Author: Christian Berghänel (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_Bergh=E4nel?= <christian.berghanel@...>)

Here's a story about mainly the Shakhimardan region (incl rumours that the territory was lost by
a Kyrgyz official in a card game with an Uzbek colleague!). The story also mentions Sokh, Barak, Chonkara and Tashdobo
enclaves. I can't remember I've ever heard of the last two. Anyone who knows more about these?

Best wishes,
Christian Berghänel
Sweden