Subject: Re: Some thoughts on claves
Date: Sep 22, 2004 @ 22:20
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

nor do i think you did say that

but i responded as i did by way of exception because you kept
saying the claves only exist to such extent
& that they only exist for so long
etc etc
whereas now you are saying only that most modern ones do so
which is thankfully less doctrinaire & actually more accurate

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"