Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: My two cents on AMAZ enclaves
Date: Sep 22, 2004 @ 22:12
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

For us and most who read the whole thread we could
tell that Mike D. was the Mike that Arif meant. But
for the Turtle-ian pop-ins it might be best to
distinguish when a message thread is mostly among two
people with the same first name.
Are you sure the link works? I don't see a map at
http://www.gov.am/enversion/regional_7/regional.htm