Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 19, 2004 @ 08:04
Author: chris schulz ("chris schulz" <23568@...>)

hi,

maybe you can think of seborga. but i dot know about the status of seborga.
here you will find information:
www.seborga.net
my problem with this:
they dont show any documents,... that make sure, that italy accept their claim.
furthermore you wont find a map, that shows the border of today, they have only maps, that show the name of the place.

so for me its a little strange thing and for the reasons i told i dont have it on my website.

but anyway, it fits your question.

regards, chris