Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Tex-Mex bridge error and a new tripoint photo!
Date: Sep 19, 2004 @ 03:05
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Rob,

I've never been to El Paso, so I can't give any first-hand advice. It seems
that contacting the Border Patrol as a professor should work.

That big green tree seems to be part of a small park on the Mexican side of the
boundary. It seems accessible at the upper end of the road that runs along the
river past the industry just south of the dry boundary. If it weren't a park, I
doubt that the tree would have lasted this long in that industrial setting.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA