Subject: Re: ***Labor Day Quiz***
Date: Sep 06, 2004 @ 20:09
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

looks just like the statue of champlain between the parliament
building & the river in ottawa

& that isnt anywheres near caus

so fortunately i must disqualify myself from the rest

& about your previous question
we can ask for & have indeed gotten more space in the past
but since our spacemaster hasnt responded to your request yet
it may be that we are finally running out of spacemaking options

& if so then perhaps you could save or make more space too by
just avoiding duplications

also
attaching pix to personal emails directed to bp is space free
& they do apparently live happily ever after too in gmane land

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, François Descôteaux
<ve2ogh@s...> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Today is Labor Day, at least in Canada and USA. Most of all
aren't
> going to work, so I thought I could make you work a little bit, by
> solving an enigma!
>
> What you need to do is go to my Canada USA Border photo
directory (in
> the side bar menu click on photo, then Canada USA Border)
and find
> the 2 images called: Quiz1 and Quiz2.
>
> Now that you saw them you got to email me personnaly
> (ve2ogh@s...) where do you think that this border monument is
> located.
>
> For those of you who would want more clues I'll email you a
photo
> showing clearly my GPS unit at the base of the monument
(with the