Subject: Re: DCMDVAN via Potomac Heritage Trail & baarle quadripoint
Date: Aug 12, 2004 @ 18:18
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

I was using the term "boat" in a generic way and of course a kayak
would be the most appropriate species of boat. My thinking was to
slide into the low-water big eddy near the trifinium (as opposed to
the high-water crazy eddy) and disembark onto the right bank. I have
not seen the actual site so this may not be realistic.

BJB