Subject: Re: Baarle is wonderfull
Date: Aug 06, 2004 @ 00:42
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

I'm happy to see someone has photos... I have posted two maps in the
Baarle album in the group's photo section. One shows sections of a
larger Belgian military map and the other a newer, more regional one
with relative locations. In thge last 10 years, it appears a lot of
new roads and development has occurred west of Baarle townships.
LN