Subject: Re: Baarle is wonderfull
Date: Aug 06, 2004 @ 00:19
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

There are four Belgian pieces outside of town to the SW, and one Dutch
one in Belgium proper south of the main B-NL border. Sorry, no photos
though. I once walked around a couple of them, and they were just
pieces in open farm fields and swampy ground with no noticable
differentiation between them and the surroundings.

LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Petter Brabec
<pete2784west@y...> wrote:
> When I looked in my road atlas of Belgium, I found additional
enclaves closer to the belgian border. Are there any pictures of those?

> Petter
>
> Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> How many times do you cross the border going by rail from BE proper,
passing Baarle, into NL proper: 9 times is my guess.

> Jesper

http://www.grenspalen.nl/archief/baarle-map%20met%20enclave-aanduidingen-ce=
nter.jpg