Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] ADESFRW-tripoint conquered!
Date: Jul 29, 2004 @ 07:13
Author: eefberns@grenspalen.nl (<eefberns@...>)

On the summit was a stone cairn with a iron pole stuck in it. The French
topo-map indicates a border marker at the site. I didn't see anything else
then this cairn & pole.
And 'conquered' refers solely to my pride feelings having climbed this
tripoint and providing you with an own picture after so many
internet-searches by Marcel Miquel.

Vriendelijke groet, Eef Berns