Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] ADESFRW-tripoint conquered!
Date: Jul 28, 2004 @ 15:24
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

bravissimos & kudissimos eef

positively our most demanding & dramatic culmination
to date

is that a cairn marker there
or what exactly

do you have a close pic of the punctissimo

fantastic how you got the cosmos to herald your
triumph here too

i still dont understand conquering a tripoint tho

conquering a mountain perhaps

but how could a tripoint be conquered
when it doesnt even physically exist

certainly you have won it & our hearts tho

--- eefberns@... wrote:
> On july 20th I succeeded in climbing Pic de
> M�decourbe, the ADESFRW-tripoint. After carefully
> traversing snowfields en doing some rock climbing, I
> finally reached the Pic where I failed 3 years ago.
> No ropes, no crampons, no high-altitude portars,
> just on my own (which sounds tougher then it
> actually was).
> Attached to this message is a summit-picture. In due
> time there will be more pictures, including a
> panorama-view from the Pic. In addition: another
> view of the ADESFRE-tripoint area, seen from the
> border line on the mountain ridge to the south-east.
> All this was part of a trekking to the west and east
> of Andorra with as primary target the
> ESFR-bordermarkers, a multi-year project which might
> never be completed.
>

> Vriendelijke groet, Eef Berns

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=portellablanca.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg
name=picdemedecourbe.jpg