Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Boundary quote
Date: Jul 13, 2004 @ 19:29
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Mike,

I knew that the quote was from THE SACRED AND THE PROFANE. So did my professor,
who (for his expertise in the resolution of boundary issues) was the first
geographer ever appointed to the American Academy of Forensic Science.

For one who can go on for dozens of lines about the multidimensionality of
punctiliousness transcending reality (or some such), I thought that you might
have enjoyed this quote. I'm sorry if I misjudged. :-)

What it says about sacred space is equally applicable to the physical space of
the state. Therefore, it has some value for those here who might not have
already known it as well as you do.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA