Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fences
Date: Jul 13, 2004 @ 21:13
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Ha so true!
I think many of us BP folks would fall in the third
class of people - the fence-whizzers, at least
figuratively. Take FINORU, for example. The signs
explain not to encroach upon RU territory. We have
had demonstrated to us via articles the tales of heavy
fines, etc by people who crossed the RU border. But
still - if I was there, unless there were troops right
in front of my nose, I think I would make a few
circles of the monument and climb up for a Class A
visit.