Subject: Re: Gibraltar
Date: Jun 09, 2004 @ 17:20
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

i agree with & appreciate your ongoing effort to parse as well as keep
everything straight for us
especially where our beloved diglyphs are concerned

but i still cant help thinking gibraltar british

i am open minded tho

i realize canada neednt necessarily be campobellish

nor spain penonish

so why cant i get over gibraltar being british