Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Vatican boundary faith
Date: Apr 20, 2004 @ 07:28
Author: Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ernst Stavro Blofeld <blofeld_es@...>)

> but could you say why you dont believe in the sickle
> shape
> nor evidently in any italian penetration at all into
> the alleyway
> between the passetto & colonnade

I find reason to believe that Dr Aebischer says so
in his article at
http://www.globalgeografia.com/europa/index_scv.htm,
although I must confess that I don't actually
understand italian and therefore cannot fully enjoy
his text.

A translation of critical parts of this article by
someone versed in italian would be greatly
appreciated. I find what Google's translation service
produces amusing at best, and frankly not good enough
for conducting the kind of studies that we here at bp
devote ourselves to.